• Julie posted an update in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 1 week ago

Don’t forget everyone select any seasonal item and get free shipping this includes international shipping on jimshore.com! And if it’s a future delivery item they will reserve it for you…also 10% off any regular priced items with coupon code “10OffToday” at checkout. I am so excited to finally pick up Sandy Claws…what are you getting?
  • Amber posted an update in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 1 week, 2 days ago

I’m looking to sell a few of my retired Disney collectibles, however I do not still have the original boxes. How would this effect their worth? I had never planned on selling them before so I got rid of the boxes. Now we are getting ready to move and need to put things in storage so I was gonna lighten my load of things to move. I can post pics of…[Read more]

• Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 2 weeks, 6 days ago

So we have some of these coming out in November which I have preordered already but what about all the Peter Pan ones OMG I have to have them! What about you guys?
    • Figs that come out Nov.2017 Mulan Storybook, Mushu, Gus and Stitch. The rest no word yet!

• Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 3 weeks, 1 day ago

Please make a Chef Louie and Sebastian! Anyone else agree?
  • Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Just got this amazing print from Zack Wallenfang of my beloved Mr. Toad….Mr. Toad is top on my wish list for Mr. Shore to make next for Disney Traditions! Please please!
  • Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 3 weeks, 5 days ago

So excited 11 days until the signing!
  • Pattywack posted an update in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 3 weeks, 6 days ago

Hi all ☺ mum has a massive collection and as a thank you to her for taking care of me after a motorcycle accident I want to get her the villain castle. I believe it’s called the tower of fright. If anyone knows someone selling it or happens to see it for sale online somewhere pleaseeeeee send me the details

• Hi there Watch eBay.com and eBay.co.uk it has been up a few times recently but FYI it will be expensive in perfect condition with original box, hangtag and title card it will run you between 800-1000 US dollars also if you have it shipped it should be professionally wrapped, full insurance and white glove service if possible because it has some…[Read more]

• Okay, thanks

• Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 3 weeks, 6 days ago

So excited I finally got Dopey “”A million Diamonds Shine” released in June 2011. He wasnt released anywhere near me back then so I had to hunt for him and finally found him! Again stock photos don’t do this 15 inch fig justice! Just awesome! Does anyone else have him?
  • bowlesfamily posted an update in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 4 weeks, 1 day ago

Hello,
    Myself along with my two college aged daughters are Jim Shore Collectors. We especially love Disney characters. We are looking forward to the Beauty and the Beast Wedding figurine.

Debbie

• Julie replied 4 weeks ago

That’s wonderful, I haven’t heard about the Beauty and the Beast wedding figurine from Disney Traditions yet? Where did you see that info or is it just one y’all are hoping for next in the royal wedding collection?

• Lisa Crawley commented on a Photo in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 1 month ago

that’s so cute

• Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 1 month ago

Secondly we have the hitchhiking ghosts Disney Traditions fig with Phineas (on the left with top hat and bag), Ezra (in the center, the tall, skeletal ghost), and Gus (the bearded ghost with ball and chain) are eager to hitch a ride in your Doom Buggy lol. Now for you collectors ….version one came out at the famed Ghosts 999 event at Disneyland…

[Read more]

• Julie replied 1 month ago

This is version two. Glow in the dark paint features and gargoyle sconces that top the pillars.

This is version one, with led lanterns that flicker on top of the pillars. This version needs batteries and was only available at the 999 event on sept. 9, 2009, only 300 made I believe.

• Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 1 month ago

Hey everyone just want to share some facts for you collectors out there that may not know. And also share a little frustration I have with some Jim Shore authorized retailers out there that don’t know the difference and should. So first off we have the Haunted Mansion Organist. There are in fact two versions out there. Version one (released a…

[Read more]

This is version two, translucent organist and translucent skulls all glow in the dark. This does not need batteries and clearly is identified by a blue sticker on the box that says glows in dark.

This is version one, white organist with skulls that light up on the pipe organ. This version needs batteries. This is the earliest version and hardest to find currently.

• Juli commented on a Photo in the group Group logo of Disney GroupDisney Group 1 month ago

Thank you! I was just blown away! this fig was released by the UK Disney store in 2012 and sold out immediately there’s a great blog about it by one of my favourite bloggers and Disney Snow White archivist Filmic Light with lots of details a great pictures of the piece at
    http://filmic-light.blogspot.ca/2013/03/jim-shore-tower-of-fright.html
    • Load More
    enesco

Celebrating 15 years of partnership with Jim Shore

Terms and Conditions - © Enesco, LLC © Jim Shore Designs, Inc.

or

Welcome friend

Please login

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account