Begging for a Jim Shore Star Wars Collection…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Juli Juli 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Juli Juli 
    Participant

I have wanted a Jim Shore STAR WARS collection for awhile. I have heard rumours but today through the Jim Shore App on his Facebook page he posted a sketch of Darth Vader. My mind was BLOWN. Please please make this I would buy this yesterday. I would prepay full price for a preorder just to guarantee I got one. I know I am not the only one so I am going to start this group and hope people speak up. There is a huge market here that would love these! A whole rebel alliance that says give us these sculptures over having to fight with our kids lol for their action figures let us bring the Force into our homes beautifully and in a way that allows us to geek out in style! I won’t give up and as Yoda says Do or Do not there is no try……so I am choosing to DO! Join the alliance let your voice BE HEARD! Come on everyone….!

Participant

Half-witted scruffy looking nerf herder!

Participant

Do. Or Do not. There is no try!

Participant

I’m rather embarrassed General Solo….

Participant

The force…

Participant

Maz Kanata……”The belonging you seek is not behind you, it is ahead. I am no Jedi, but I know the Force. It moves through and surrounds every living thing. Close your eyes…feel it. The light…it’s always been there, it will guide you. The saber, take it.”

Participant

Darth

We still haven’t heard if Lucasfilm or Disney have approved this fig for production yet…..but Mr. Shore did an amazing concept sketch here……we neeed to do our part now and tell them we want it! If you haven’t joined our group yet please do!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

enesco

Celebrating 15 years of partnership with Jim Shore

Terms and Conditions - © Enesco, LLC © Jim Shore Designs, Inc.

or

Welcome friend

Please login

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account