• Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Looney Tunes FansLooney Tunes Fans 2 weeks ago

What about any of the seasonal items? anyone pick up or preorder any? That Christmas sleigh called Festive Flight is out of this world! I can’t wait to see it in person!
  • Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Looney Tunes FansLooney Tunes Fans 2 weeks ago

Did anyone get any of the Personality pose figs? I got Elmer, Speedy and that adorable Taz!
  • Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Looney Tunes FansLooney Tunes Fans 2 weeks, 6 days ago

Since Jim Shore does amazing Looney Tunes characters and Universal and Warner Brothers do so much merchandising together maybe they will do a small collection of Rocky and Bullwinkle figs….because a carved by heart of the following image of Dudley, Snidley, Nell and Horse would be awesome! What do you guys think?
  • Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Looney Tunes FansLooney Tunes Fans 2 months ago

Went bananas buying Jim Shore Looney Tunes figs as they had a amazing buy one get one 50% off at Carlton cards! Six figs later lol! Did anyone else get them?
  • Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Looney Tunes FansLooney Tunes Fans 6 months ago

Hey Looney Tunes fans! Buggs and Daffy treasure boxes went on sale for $21.00 each on jimshore.com………awesome!
  • Yes, they refunded me. It’s just a hassle to have to send it back over and over.

• That happened with me when I ordered the Simba and Nala love at pride Rock figurine they kept arriving with broken tails it was very frustrating…I hope in the end you actually got one that wasn’t broken…did you end up contacting Enesco about it?….maybe try ordering it directly from Enesco at their egiftstudio.com website

• Jeffery posted an update in the group Group logo of Looney Tunes FansLooney Tunes Fans 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi, Juli, it’s an Amazon fulfillment. So, I have had all three broken ones delivered within the last week. I had a problem with the Roadrunner (RR) and Coyote too. The neck of RR was broken. I finally found a third party seller on Amazon to get that one from. I called them first, they inspected it for me and triple boxed it. I’m finding with…[Read more]

• I have only bought 1 piece from Amazon and it was packed that way with just the label slapped on the box. Luckily the piece was fairly solid and arrived unbroken.

• Juli commented on a Photo in the group Group logo of Looney Tunes FansLooney Tunes Fans 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hey Jeffery was it the same seller each time that fulfilled the replacement or was it an Amazon fulfillment? Because I have found that some figurines like this with fragile bits don’t do well if they have come from a uk supplier, they need more soft foam in the styrofoam innards. Also I have noticed a change in the styrofoam protection they used t…

[Read more]

• Juli posted an update in the group Group logo of Looney Tunes FansLooney Tunes Fans 6 months, 2 weeks ago

For those of you that are curious the piece Jeffery is talking about is called gridiron gridlock tackle football by Jim Shore for Looney Tunes..I have attached a picture of what it’s suppoesed to look like for your reference…..so darn cute! I wish Jeffery would have been able to get an intact one to share with us! I feel for ya Jeffery! Maybe con…

[Read more]

• Juli commented on a Photo in the group Group logo of Looney Tunes FansLooney Tunes Fans 6 months, 2 weeks ago

For those of you that are curious the piece we are talking about us called gridiron gridlock tackle football by Jim Shore for Looney Tunes..I have attached a picture of what it’s suppoesed to look like for your reference…..so darn cute! I will Jeffery would have been able to get an intact one to share with us! I feel for ya Jeffery! Maybe…

[Read more]

Hey Jeffery was it the same seller each time that fulfilled the replacement or was it an Amazon fulfillment? Because I have found that. Some figurines like this with fragile bits don’t do well it they have come from a uk supplier, they need more soft foam in the styrofoam innards. Also I have noticed a change in the styrofoam protection it used to…

[Read more]

• That is definitely broken; I hope your money was refunded.
    • Jeffery posted an update in the group Group logo of Looney Tunes FansLooney Tunes Fans 6 months, 2 weeks ago

I have ordered this piece three times on Amazon and it has been broken each time. The first time they jut put a shipping label on the outside of the box. I had to order it as a gift so they would put it in a shipping box. They still just put it in a box with no protection. Yesterday I called and they pulled it from Amazon Prime to figure out the…

[Read more]

• That is definitely broken; I hope your money was refunded.

• Hey Jeffery was it the same seller each time that fulfilled the replacement or was it an Amazon fulfillment? Because I have found that some figurines like this with fragile bits don’t do well if they have come from a uk supplier, they need more soft foam in the styrofoam innards. Also I have noticed a change in the styrofoam protection they used t…[Read more]

• Kim replied to the topic Foghorn and Dawg in the forum Group logo of Looney Tunes FansLooney Tunes Fans 7 months ago

Foghorn has so many funny lines in the cartoons. Anything with Miss Prissy is hilarious!

• Load More
    enesco

Celebrating 15 years of partnership with Jim Shore

Terms and Conditions - © Enesco, LLC © Jim Shore Designs, Inc.

or

Welcome friend

Please login

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account